Old Stock Turquoise Ring, Adjustable
Moh's Hardness: 5-6
Stone Dome: 8 mm
Estimated Dimensions: 1 516" x 1"
Estimated Weight: 24 grams
Stone includes irregularities: No
Flash or Iridescence: No
Ring Band Type: triple ring band, adjustable. Please send me an email with your ring band size to email@example.com or have it sized by a jeweler upon arrival
Ring Band Width: approximately 8 mm
Wide Band Ring Size: Currently sized to a 10 but can be sized down and up. Please send me an email with your ring band size at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maker mark stamped on undercarriage ;)
- High-Quality Polishing Cloth
- Eco-Friendlier Packaging
- Customer Service: Excellent
Aids in expressing your authentic sense of self through ornamentation
Heavy Duty nature will make this item last generations
Large ring top is properly supported (if applicable)
Fits more comfortably than non-contoured wide bands
Markings remind you and others of its artisan quality and provide a history for your piece of jewelry
Ability to keep your piece of jewelry less-tarnished
Reduction of your carbon footprint
Other special things about the history of your piece of jewelry:
- Your piece of jewelry was built during the New Moon of the Harvest Moon lunar cycle.
- It was created in late summer, deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washington State.
- Magickal Stone Correspondences: Manifestation
- Tarot on my bench the week this collection was started: 7 of Pentacles , King of Swords, 9 of Pentacles (reversed)…(the meaning of each are easily found on YouTube. My favorite channel on YouTube is Contemporary Tarot)
- Flora near your jewelry this month: Female Winter Squash Blossom, Mullein, Knapweed
- Animal/Insect appearance: Baby Toads, Golden Ground Squirrel, Raven
- Music I listened to while designing your jewelry: Bon Ever
- Other items I consumed while designing your jewelry: Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
- Environmental: Cooling Trend, Blue Skies, Breeze
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)
1. This item ships USPS First Class. Please consider adding Signature Delivery to encourage USPS to efficiently handle your package.
2. Wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your ring sizes from a professional jeweler (for both thin and wideband sizes).
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at email@example.com. I aim to please.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.