Turquoise Ring, 6.5 Standard Width Ring Band
Read and approve all photos/text before purchase
Stones: Kings Manassa Turquoise
Stone includes fissures/inclusions: No
Flash or Iridescence: No
Measurements of finished item: 15/16" x 3/4" (approximate)
Approximate Weight of finished item: 11 grams
Main Colors: green, golden-brown
Design: Shiny round beads and chunky marked borders
Ring Band Type: double-split, standard-width
Ring Band Width: 4 mm
Standard Ring Size: 6.5
Other special things about the history of your piece of jewelry:
- Your piece of jewelry was built during the full blue moon of the Sturgeon Moon lunar cycle.
- It was created in late summer, deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washington State.
- Magickal Stone Correspondences: Manifestation
- Tarot on my bench the week this collection was started: 2 of Cups (reversed), Temperance (reversed), 10 of Wands…(the meaning of each are easily found on YouTube. My favorite channel on YouTube is Contemporary Tarot)
- Flora near your jewelry this month: Meadowsweet, Knapweed, Mullein
- Animal/Insect appearance: Bat, Tree Frog, Golden-Mantled Ground Squirrel, Raven
- Music I listened to while designing your jewelry: Pink Floyd (Wish You Were Here Album)
- Other items I consumed while designing your jewelry: Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer
- Environmental: Hail, Rain, Thunder, Turning Leaves
Aids in expressing your authentic sense of self through ornamentation
Ability to keep your piece of jewelry less-tarnished
Reduction of your carbon footprint
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)
1. This item ships USPS. All jewelry items ship fully insured (domestic only). Other options available at checkout. Please choose Signature Delivery to encourage USPS to handle your package carefully.
2. Wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your ring sizes from a professional jeweler (for both thin and wideband sizes).
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at email@example.com.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.