Amber Ring. Wide Band 5.5
Tap Photo To Scroll
Read and approve all text prior to purchase
FEATURES:Stones: Genuine Baltic Amber
Moh's Hardness: 2-3 (soft. handle and wear gently)
Stone includes fissures/inclusions: Yes
Flash or Iridescence: Some flash-play in direct light
Measurements of finished item: 1 1/8" x 3/4" (approximate)
Approximate Weight of finished item: 13 grams
Main Colors: Various shades of orange
Design: Marked bezels,
Ring Band Type: Triple-Split, Contoured
Ring Band Width: approximately 7 mm
Wide Band Ring Size: 5.5
- Makers Mark & year stamped on undercarriage
- High-Quality Polishing Cloth
- Eco-Friendlier Packaging and Business Card
- Customer Service: Excellent
Other special things about the history of your piece of jewelry:
- Your piece of jewelry was created during the waning Harvest Moon lunar cycle
- It was also built during a historic global pandemic (Covid-19: Omicron BA.4 & BA5)
- And it was created on the Autumn Equinox deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washinton State
- Magickal Correspondences: illumination & transformation, fire element, the sun, the number 1, yang, the solar plexus, Goddesses Danu & Freya
- Tarot on my bench the week your ring was started: Temperance, Hanged Man, 6 of Cups (the meaning of each are easily found on YouTube. My favorite channel on YouTube is Contemporary Tarot)
- Flora near your jewelry this month: Ripe Rose Hips, Mullein, Bull Thistle
- Animal/Insect appearance: Beetle
- Environmental events: Lightening Storm & Large landslide
- Music I listened to while making your jewelry: Hits from the 1970's
- Other items I consumed while building your jewelry: The Witch at the Forest's Edge by Christine Grace
Aids in expressing your authentic sense of self through ornamentation
Heavy Duty nature will make this item last generations
Large ring top is properly supported (if applicable)
Fits more comfortably than non-contoured wide bands (if applicable)
Markings remind you and others of its artisan quality and provide a history for your piece of jewelry
Ability to keep your piece of jewelry less-tarnished
Reduction of your carbon footprint
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)
1. This item ships USPS First Class. All jewelry items ship fully insured (domestic only). Other options available at checkout. Please choose Signature Delivery for extra protection.
2. Wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your ring sizes from a professional jeweler (for both thin and wideband sizes).
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at email@example.com.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.