Amber & Turquoise Adjustable Ring
Read and approve all photos/text before purchase
FEATURES:Stones: Baltic Amber and Sleeping Beauty Turquoise
Stone includes irregularities: No
Flash or Iridescence: Yes
Measurements of finished item: 1" x 1" (approximate)
Main Colors: Orange & Blue
Weight of item: 14 grams
Ring Band Type: Adjustable- sizes 8 to 10 adjusted by hand, 10-11 suggested to be sized by a jeweler. Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll size your ring to any size before I ship it.
Ring Band Width: 7 mm
Ring Size: 8-10 or take it to a jeweler for larger size adjustment. I will size it for you if you reach out before I ship it.
- High-Quality Polishing Cloth
- Eco-Friendlier Packaging and Business Card
- Customer Service: Excellent
Other special things about the history of your piece of jewelry:
- Your piece of jewelry was built during the new moon of the the Sturgeon Moon lunar cycle.
- It was created in summer, deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washington State.
- Magickal Stone Correspondences: Manifestation
- Tarot on my bench the week this collection was started: The Tower (reversed), 4 of Swords (reversed), 4 of Pentacles…(the meaning of each are easily found on YouTube. My favorite channel on YouTube is Contemporary Tarot)
- Flora near your jewelry this month: Bull Thistle, Fireweed
- Animal/Insect appearance: Rattlesnake, Assasin Fly, Black Widow Spider
- Music I listened to while designing your jewelry: Pink Floyd (Wish You Were Here Album)
- Other items I consumed while designing your jewelry: Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer
- Environmental: intractable migraine, wildfire smoke
Aids in expressing your authentic sense of self through ornamentation
Ability to keep your piece of jewelry less-tarnished
Reduction of your carbon footprint
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)
1. This item ships USPS First Class. All jewelry items ship fully insured (domestic only). Other options available at checkout. Please choose Signature Delivery to encourage USPS to handle your package carefully. If they lose it, I am unable to recreate your piece of jewelry.
2. Wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your ring sizes from a professional jeweler (for both thin and wideband sizes).
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at email@example.com.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.