Amber, Turquoise, Carnelian Ring, Adjustable
Read and approve all photos/text before purchase
This item is returnable
Stones: Baltic Amber, Number Eight Turquoise, & Canelian
Stone includes irregularities: No
Flash or Iridescence: Some play of light
Measurements of finished item: 2 3/16" x 1 1/4" (approximate)
Main Colors: Orange & Blue-Green
Weight of item: 28 grams
Ring Band Type: triple ring band, adjustable. Please send me an email with your ring band size to email@example.com or have it sized by a jeweler upon arrival
Ring Band Width: 8 mm
- High-Quality Polishing Cloth
- Eco-Friendlier Packaging and Business Card
- Customer Service: Excellent
Other special things about the history of your piece of jewelry:
- Your piece of jewelry was built during the New Moon of the Harvest Moon lunar cycle.
- It was created in late summer, deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washington State.
- Magickal Stone Correspondences: Manifestation
- Tarot on my bench the week this collection was started: 7 of Pentacles , King of Swords, 9 of Pentacles (reversed)…(the meaning of each are easily found on YouTube. My favorite channel on YouTube is Contemporary Tarot)
- Flora near your jewelry this month: Female Winter Squash Blossom, Mullein, Knapweed
- Animal/Insect appearance: Baby Toads, Golden Ground Squirrel, Raven
- Music I listened to while designing your jewelry: Bon Ever
- Other items I consumed while designing your jewelry: Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
- Environmental: Cooling Trend, Blue Skies, Breeze
Aids in expressing your authentic sense of self through ornamentation
Ability to keep your piece of jewelry less-tarnished
Reduction of your carbon footprint
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)
1. This item ships USPS First Class. All jewelry items ship fully insured (domestic only). Other options available at checkout. Please choose Signature Delivery to encourage USPS to handle your package carefully. If they lose it, I am unable to recreate your piece of jewelry.
2. Wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your ring sizes from a professional jeweler (for both thin and wideband sizes).
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.