Custom Jewelry for Carli. Pendant with Chain
Reserved for CarliOriginal Cost: $430
Deposit Paid: $100 10.7.22
Balance Due: $330
Stones: Onyx with Druzy
Moh's Hardness: 5-6
Stone Dome: 8 mm
Stone includes irregularities: Yes...a big fat druzy
Flash or Iridescence: Sparkle in the druzy
Dimensions: 2 1/16" x 1 3/8"
Weight: 42 grams
- Makers Mark stamped on undercarriage ;)
- High-Quality Polishing Cloth
- Eco-Friendlier Packaging and Business Card
- Customer Service: Excellent
Aids in expressing your authentic sense of self through ornamentation
Heavy Duty nature will make this item last generations
Large ring top is properly supported (if applicable)
Fits more comfortably than non-contoured wide bands
Markings remind you and others of its artisan quality and provide a history for your piece of jewelry
Ability to keep your piece of jewelry less-tarnished
Reduction of your carbon footprint
Other special things about the history of your piece of jewelry:
- Your piece of jewelry was made during the waning crescent of the Hunters Moon Lunar cycle.
- It was also built during a historic global pandemic (Covid-19: Omicron BA.4 & BA5)
- And it was created in early-winter deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washinton State
- Magickal Correspondences: Visions, fire element, Mars, the number 6, yang, the root chakra, Goddesses Morrigan & Venus, Samhain
- Tarot on my bench the week your ring was started: The Devil, The Knight of Cups, Three of Cups reversed (the meaning of each are easily found on YouTube. My favorite channel on YouTube is Contemporary Tarot)
- Flora near your jewelry this month: Ripe Snowberries, Ripe Rose Hips
- Animal/Insect appearance: Raven, Squirrel
- Music I listened to while making your jewelry: Agnes Obel, Under Giant Trees
- Other items I consumed while building your jewelry: Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)
1. Your item will ship when full payment is made on your finished item. International customers pay Calculated Shipping on their Balance Due Order. All others who have paid the balance on their item: This item ships USPS First Class. Please consider adding Signature Delivery to encourage USPS to efficiently handle your package.
2. Wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your ring sizes from a professional jeweler (for both thin and wideband sizes).
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at firstname.lastname@example.org. I aim to please.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.