Custom Jewelry for Emily. Size 9.5 Wide Band
Reserved for Kim
Original Cost: $400
Deposit Paid: $100 3.17.23
Balance Due: $300
Stones: Plume Agate Doublet & Rainbow Moonstone
Moh's Hardness: 6-7
Stone Dome: 6 & 7 mm
Dimensions: 2 1/4" x 3/4"
Weight: 31 grams
Stone includes irregularities: Yes. Fissures common to Rainbow Moonstone.
Flash or Iridescence: Yes
Ring Band Type: Triple-Split, Contoured
Ring Band Width: approximately 7.5 mm
Wide Band Ring Size: 9.5
- Makers Mark stamped on undercarriage ;)
- High-Quality Polishing Cloth
- Eco-Friendlier Packaging
- Customer Service: Excellent
Aids in expressing your authentic sense of self through ornamentation
Heavy Duty nature will make this item last generations
Large ring top is properly supported (if applicable)
Fits more comfortably than non-contoured wide bands
Markings remind you and others of its artisan quality and provide a history for your piece of jewelry
Ability to keep your piece of jewelry less-tarnished
Reduction of your carbon footprint
Other special things about the history of your piece of jewelry:
- Your piece of jewelry was built during the waxing gibbous of the Strawberry Moon lunar cycle.
- It was created in spring, deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washington State.
- Magickal Stone Correspondences: Confidence, Vitality
- Tarot on my bench the week this collection was started: King of Pentacles (reversed), Page of Pentacle, Queen of Wands…(the meaning of each are easily found on YouTube. My favorite channel on YouTube is Contemporary Tarot)
- Flora near your jewelry this month: Crimson Columbine, Nootka Rose, Rose Meadowsweet
- Animal/Insect appearance: Goose pair with goslings, Pileated Woodpecker, Deer Mouse
- Music I listened to while designing your jewelry: Pink Floyd
- Other items I consumed while designing your jewelry: The Passion of Mary Magdalen by Elizabeth Cunningham
- Environmental: Vegetation growth and warming trend
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)
1. Your item will ship when full payment is made on your finished custom. International customers pay Calculated Shipping on their Balance Due Order. All others who have paid the balance on their item: This item ships USPS First Class. Please consider adding Signature Delivery to encourage USPS to efficiently handle your package.
2. Wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your ring sizes from a professional jeweler (for both thin and wideband sizes).
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at email@example.com. I aim to please.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.