Custom Jewelry for Paris. Size 9.5 Wide Band
Reserved for Paris
Original Cost: $460
Deposit Paid: $100 11/18/23
Balance Due: $360
Stones: Rainbow Moonstone & Larimar
Moh's Hardness: 4.5-6.5
Stone Dome: 5-6 mm
Estimated Dimensions: 2 1/16" x 1 1/4"
Estimated Weight: 33 grams
Stone includes irregularities: Yes. Fissures normal to Rainbow Moonstone. Some black tourmaline inclusions.
Flash or Iridescence: Yes
Ring Band Type: Triple-Split, Contoured
Ring Band Width: approximately 8 mm
Wide Band Ring Size: 9.5
- Makers Mark stamped on undercarriage ;)
- High-Quality Polishing Cloth
- Eco-Friendlier Packaging
- Customer Service: Excellent
Other special things about the history of your piece of jewelry:
- Your piece of jewelry was built during the waning gibbous of the Wolf Moon lunar cycle.
- It was also built during a historic global pandemic (Covid-19: Omicron BQ 1)
- And it was created in winter, deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washington State.
- Magickal Correspondences: Clarity & Magic, water element, Neptune, the number 2, Yin, the sacral chakra, and Scorpio.
- Tarot on my bench the week this collection was started: The Fool (reversed), High Priestess (reversed), Justice (reversed)...(the meaning of each are easily found on YouTube. My favorite channel on YouTube is Contemporary Tarot)
- Flora near your jewelry this month: Dormant Ponderosa Pine
- Animal/Insect appearance: Stellers Jay, Flying Squirrel, Deer, Spider, baby squirrels
- Music I listened to while designing your jewelry: Golden Light by STRFKR
- Other items I consumed while designing your jewelry: Song of Achilles
- ETC: This group of rings received many tree blessings (snow melting off pine needles and dripping down onto the heads of whoever walks beneath)
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)
1. Your item will ship when full payment is made on your finished custom. International customers pay Calculated Shipping on their Balance Due Order. All others who have paid the balance on their item: This item ships USPS First Class. Please consider adding Signature Delivery to encourage USPS to efficiently handle your package.
2. Wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your ring sizes from a professional jeweler (for both thin and wideband sizes).
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at email@example.com. I aim to please.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.