Custom Rose Quartz Jewelry for Brittany. Size 8.5 Wide Band. Approve all photos and detail below prior to purchase.
Reserved for Brittany
Original Cost: $500
Deposit Paid: $100 5.24.22
Balance Due: $400
FEATURES:Stones: Rose Quartz & Rainbow Moonstone (White Labradorite)
Moh's Hardness: 6-7
Stone Dome: 6 mm
Stone includes fissures/inclusions: Yes (naturally occurring and will not affect stability of stone)
Flash or Iridescence: Yes
Measurements of finished item: 2 3/4" x 1"
Approximate Weight of finished item: 39 grams
Main Colors: Pink and White with Rainbow Flash
Design: Hand-forged points and crescents and chunky marked borders
Ring Band Type: Triple-Split, Contoured
Ring Band Width: approximately 8 mm
Wide Band Ring Size: 8.5
- Makers Mark stamped on undercarriage ;)
- High-Quality Polishing Cloth
- Eco-Friendlier Packaging and Business Card
- Customer Service: Excellent
- Exclusive Behind The Scenes videos on Instagram
Other special things about the history of your piece of jewelry:
- Your piece of jewelry was created at the waxing crescent of the Strawberry Moon Lunar cycle
- It was also built during a historic global pandemic (Covid-19: Deltacron)
- And it was created in late-spring deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washinton State
- Magickal Correspondences: Love, nurturing, gentleness, water element, Venus, Yin energy, The Empress, Heart Chakra, May Full Moon
- Tarot on my bench this week: Six of Cups, The Chariot, The Hanged Man Reversed (the meaning of each are easily found on YouTube. My favorite channel on YouTube is Contemporary Tarot)
- Flora near your jewelry this month: Sticky Cinquefoil, Tolmie Star-Tulip, Threadleaf Phacelia
- Animal/Insect appearance: Squirrel, Lappet Moth, Pileated Woodpecker
- Music I listened to while making your jewelry: Pink Floyd
- Other items I listened to while building your jewelry: The Art of Memoir by Mary Karr
Aids in expressing your authentic sense of self through ornamentation
Heavy Duty nature will make this item last generations
Large ring top is properly supported (if applicable)
Fits more comfortably than non-contoured wide bands (if applicable)
Markings remind you and others of its artisan quality and provide a history for your piece of jewelry
Ability to keep your piece of jewelry less-tarnished
Reduction of your carbon footprint
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)1. This item ships USPS First Class. All jewelry items ship fully insured (domestic only). Other options available at checkout.
2. Wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your ring sizes from a professional jeweler (for both thin and wideband sizes).
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at email@example.com. I aim to please.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.