Design #08. Deposit toward Custom Jewelry. Tap Photo Above and Scroll
VERY LONG RING
This purchase is a DEPOSIT of $100 towards a ring or pendant with a final cost of $495-$525. Please add my email (email@example.com) to your email contact list and check your email on Monday. We will go back and forth.
Stones: Turquoise and Ammonite
Moh's Hardness: 3.5-6
Stone Dome: 5.5 mm
Estimated Dimensions: 2 7/8" x 1 1/8"
Estimated Weight: 40-50 grams
Stone includes irregularities: Minor
Flash or Iridescence: No
Ring Band Type: Triple-Split, Contoured
Ring Band Width: approximately 7.5 mm
Wide Band Ring Size: Please be sized by a professional and send me a message. If there are any delays in getting your wideband size, this can affect the finish date by quite some time. I am in no hurry if you aren't :)
- Makers Mark stamped on undercarriage ;)
- High-Quality Polishing Cloth
- Eco-Friendlier Packaging
- Customer Service: Excellent
- Exclusive Behind The Scenes videos on Instagram (Send me a DM so I can add you to my CLOSE FRIENDS list)
Make Date: March to May (depends on when you purchase this, when you return my email, how long it takes you to send me your wideband size and the final design you want, and then where I can fit you into my schedule after all that :). You will see yours made and finished sometime after you have found your email from PacificCrestSilver@gmail.com (maybe in your Junk Email?), returned the email, and answered all my questions, and we both agree that the custom design is perfect :).
Aids in expressing your authentic sense of self through ornamentation
Heavy Duty nature will make this item last generations
Large ring top is properly supported (if applicable)
Fits more comfortably than non-contoured wide bands
Markings remind you and others of its artisan quality and provide a history for your piece of jewelry
Ability to keep your piece of jewelry less-tarnished
Reduction of your carbon footprint
What to Expect Next:
1. After purchase, I will contact you via email to confirm your order and your ring size, if applicable. Please know your wide ring band size. Check your junk mail if you don't get an email. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts, and this will help keep my messages out of the Junk Folder.
2. Send me your Instagram account name so I can add you to my Close Friends list. I will be sharing daily behind-the-scenes updates on your ring in Exclusive Stories. If you see the green ring around my profile on Instagram, the story is exclusive and just for Custom-Clients.
3. I will start your custom piece of jewelry on the start date mentioned above, and when it is finished, I will send you an email with a link to your item.
4. When your balance is paid, I ship your ring usually the following Monday morning (unless it is a holiday or I am away for a weekend trip)
Other special things about the history of your piece of jewelry:
- Your piece of jewelry will be built during the Pink Moon Lunar cycle.
- It will also be built during a historic global pandemic (Covid-19: Omicron BQ 1)
- And it will be created in early spring, deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washington State.
- Magickal Stone Correspondences: Earth, Grounding, Healing
- Tarot on my bench the week this collection was started: Page of Swords (reversed), The Tower, and Queen of Pentacles (the meaning of each are easily found on YouTube. My favorite channel on YouTube is Contemporary Tarot)
- Flora near your jewelry this month: Hibernating Ponderosa Pine
- Animal/Insect appearance: Northern Saw-Whet Owl
- Music I listened to while designing your jewelry: Binaural Beats
- Other items I consumed while designing your jewelry: The House of Seven Gables by Nathaniel Hawthorne
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)
1. Nothing ships with the purchase of this listing. Your item will ship when full payment is made on your finished custom. International customers pay Calculated Shipping on their Balance Due Order. All others who have paid the balance on their item: This item ships USPS First Class. Please consider adding Signature Delivery to encourage USPS to efficiently handle your package.
2. Wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your ring sizes from a professional jeweler (for both thin and wideband sizes).
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at email@example.com. I aim to please.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.