Fossil Coral Ring. 7.5 STANDARD Width Band
Read and approve all photos/text before purchase
FEATURES:Stones: Fossilized Coral
Moh's Hardness: 6.5-7
Stone includes fissures/inclusions: No
Flash or Iridescence: No
Measurements of finished item: 1 1/16" x 15/16" (approximate)
Approximate Weight of finished item: 13 grams
Main Colors: Yellow
Design: Chaos beads, chunky marked borders
Ring Band Type: double-split, standard-width
Ring Band Width: 4.5 mm
Standard Ring Size: 7.5
- High-Quality Polishing Cloth
- Eco-Friendlier Packaging and Business Card
- Customer Service: Excellent
Other special things about the history of your piece of jewelry:
- Your piece of jewelry was built during the last quarter of the Flower Moon lunar cycle.
- It was created in spring, deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washington State.
- Magickal Stone Correspondences: Grounding, Healing, Earth
- Tarot on my bench the week this collection was started: 2 of Wands (reversed), The Heirophant, The Tower (reversed)…(the meaning of each are easily found on YouTube. My favorite channel on YouTube is Contemporary Tarot)
- Flora near your jewelry this month: Wax Current, Arrowleaf balsamroot, Early Blue Violet, Arnica
- Animal/Insect appearance: Pacific Marten, Canadian Goose, Raven, Grouse, Woodpecker, Merganser Duck
- Music I listened to while designing your jewelry: Pink Floyd
- Other items I consumed while designing your jewelry: The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin
- Environmental: River flooding
Aids in expressing your authentic sense of self through ornamentation
Ability to keep your piece of jewelry less-tarnished
Reduction of your carbon footprint
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)
1. This item ships USPS First Class on the Monday after you checkout. All jewelry items ship fully insured (domestic only). Other options available at checkout. Please choose Signature Delivery to encourage USPS to handle your package carefully. If they lose it, I am unable to recreate your piece of jewelry.
2. Wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your ring sizes from a professional jeweler (for both thin and wideband sizes).
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at email@example.com.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.