Heavy Turquoise Cuff, Fits 6" Wrist
Tap Photo To Scroll
VERY HEAVY GAUGE METAL
This item is returnable
FEATURES:Stones: King's Manassa Turquoise
Moh's Hardness: 5-6
Pits or inclusions: Yes
Flash or Iridescence: No
Main Colors: blue and brown
5 stacked bands
decorative end caps
Size: fits 6" wrist (5" of wrap with 1 inch of gap)
Weight: 76 grams
- High-Quality Polishing Cloth
- Eco-Friendlier Packaging and Business Card
- Customer Service: Excellent
Other special things about the history of your piece of jewelry:
- Your piece of jewelry was built during the first quarter of the Sturgeon Moon lunar cycle.
- It was created in late summer, deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washington State.
- Magickal Stone Correspondences: Manifestation
- Tarot on my bench the week this collection was started: 2 of Pentacles (reversed), 3 of Pentacles, 6 of Pentacles (reversed)…(the meaning of each are easily found on YouTube. My favorite channel on YouTube is Contemporary Tarot)
- Flora near your jewelry this month: Mullein, Knapweed
- Animal/Insect appearance: Black Widow Spider, Raven, Toad
- Music I listened to while designing your jewelry: Pink Floyd (Wish You Were Here Album)
- Other items I consumed while designing your jewelry: Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer
- Environmental: intractable migraine, cold snap
Aids in expressing your authentic sense of self through ornamentation
Heavy Duty nature will make this item last generations
Large cuff top is properly supported
Fits more comfortably than some cuffs
Markings remind you and others of its artisan quality and provide a history for your piece of jewelry
Ability to keep your piece of jewelry less-tarnished
Reduction of your carbon footprint
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)
1. It is encouraged that you purchase Signature Delivery to prompt USPS to handle your package with greater care.
2. Referring to rings, wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your sizes from a professional jeweler.
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.