Larimar Cuff, Fits 6 1/2" Wrist
Tap Photo To Scroll
VERY HEAVY GAUGE METAL
Moh's Hardness: 5-6
Pits or inclusions: Inclusion
Flash or Iridescence: No
Main Colors: blue and white
Shiny round beads
Stamped 16 gauge cuff
Size: fits 6 1/2" wrist
Weight: 43 grams
- High-Quality Polishing Cloth
- Eco-Friendlier Packaging and Business Card
- Customer Service: Excellent
Other special things about the history of your piece of jewelry:
- Your piece of jewelry was built during the waning gibbous of the Wolf Moon lunar cycle.
- It was also built during a historic global pandemic (Covid-19: Omicron BQ 1)
- And it was created in winter, deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washington State.
- Magickal Correspondences: Clarity & Magic, water element, Neptune, the number 2, Yin, the sacral chakra, and Scorpio.
- Tarot on my bench the week this collection was started: The Fool (reversed), High Priestess (reversed), Justice (reversed)...(the meaning of each are easily found on YouTube. My favorite channel on YouTube is Contemporary Tarot)
- Flora near your jewelry this month: Dormant Ponderosa Pine
- Animal/Insect appearance: Stellers Jay, Flying Squirrel, Deer, Spider, baby squirrels
- Music I listened to while designing your jewelry: Golden Light by STRFKR
- Other items I consumed while designing your jewelry: Song of Achilles
- ETC: This group of rings received many tree blessings (snow melting off pine needles and dripping down onto the heads of whoever walks beneath)
Aids in expressing your authentic sense of self through ornamentation
Heavy Duty nature will make this item last generations
Large cuff top is properly supported
Fits more comfortably than some cuffs
Markings remind you and others of its artisan quality and provide a history for your piece of jewelry
Ability to keep your piece of jewelry less-tarnished
Reduction of your carbon footprint
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)
1. It is encouraged that you purchase Signature Delivery to prompt USPS to handle your package with greater care.
2. Wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your sizes from a professional jeweler.
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at email@example.com.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.