Onyx Ring. Size 10 Standard Width Band
Tap Photo To Scroll
Read and approve all text prior to purchase
FEATURES:Stones: Faceted Onyx
Moh's Hardness: 6.5-7
Stone includes fissures/inclusions: No
Flash or Iridescence: Some flash-play in direct light
Measurements of finished item: 1" x 3/4" (approximate)
Approximate Weight of finished item: 8.5 grams
Main Colors: Black
Design: Plain bezel with small lip
Ring Band Type: Single split standard width
Ring Band Width: approximately 2.5 mm
Standard Band Ring Size: 10
- High-Quality Polishing Cloth
- Eco-Friendlier Packaging and Business Card
- Customer Service: Excellent
Other special things about the history of your piece of jewelry:
- Your piece of jewelry was created on the Full Hunter Moon
- It was also built during a historic global pandemic (Covid-19: Omicron BA.4 & BA5)
- And it was created in mid-autumn deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washington State
- Magickal Correspondences: Visions, fire element, Mars, the number 6, yang, the root chakra, Goddesses Morrigan & Venus, Samhain
- Tarot on my bench the week your ring was started: The Devil, Knight of Cups, 3 of Cups reversed (the meaning of each are easily found on YouTube. My favorite channel on YouTube is Contemporary Tarot)
- Flora near your jewelry this month: Ripe Snowberries & Rosehip
- Animal/Insect appearance: Moth
- Environmental events: Wind Storm
- Music I listened to while making your jewelry: Under Giant Trees by Agnes Obel
- Other items I consumed while building your jewelry: YouTube videos on Radical Acceptance
Aids in expressing your authentic sense of self through ornamentation
Ability to keep your piece of jewelry less-tarnished
Reduction of your carbon footprint
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)
1. This item ships USPS First Class. All jewelry items ship fully insured (domestic only). Other options available at checkout. Please choose Signature Delivery for extra protection.
2. Wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your ring sizes from a professional jeweler (for both thin and wideband sizes).
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at email@example.com.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.