Moh's Hardness: 5-6
Pits or inclusions: Yes
Flash or Iridescence: no
Main Colors: Blue-Green
Design: Stamped cuff. Simple Turquoise setting with small lip
- Makers Mark and year scribed on underside of your cuff
- High-Quality Polishing Cloth
- Eco-Friendlier Packaging
- Customer Service: Excellent
- Your piece of jewelry was created during the waning crescent of the Pink Moon Lunar cycle
- It was also built during a historic global pandemic (Covid-19: Omicron-BA.2)
- And it was created in early spring deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washington State
- Magickal Correspondences: Dreamwork, Intuition, water element, Neptune, Yin energy, Queen of Cups, Crown Chakra, Winter, Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer
- Tarot Cards nearby when your jewelry was made: The Magician and The Fool. A quick search on YouTube can help you with understand the meanings of these cards.
Aids in expressing your authentic sense of self through ornamentation
Heavy Duty nature will make this item last generations
Having the story behind your piece of jewelry will aid in a more energetic use of it
Markings remind you and others of your jewelry's artisan quality and provide a history for your piece of jewelry
Ability to keep your piece of jewelry less-tarnished
Reduction of your carbon footprint
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)
1. This item ships fully insured and with USPS (domestic). Please choose from the drop down at checkout to choose between First Class, Priority, & Signature Delivery. UPS is also available.
2. Wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your ring sizes from a professional jeweler (for both thin and wideband sizes).
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at email@example.com. I aim to please.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.
9. Silver is soft metal. You can bend it gently to form a tighter fit around your wrist, or enlarge the gap by gently pulling. Please note that repeated bending will weaken silver over time.