Turquoise Ring, 6 Standard Width Band
Read and approve all photos/text before purchase
Stones: Kings Manassa Turquoise with attractive brown webbing
Stone includes fissures/inclusions: No
Flash or Iridescence: No
Measurements of finished item: 1 1/4" x 1" (approximate)
Approximate Weight of finished item: 20 grams
Main Colors: Blue-Green, Brown
Design: chunky marked borders
Ring Band Type: double-split, standard-width
Ring Band Width: 5 mm
Standard Ring Size: 6
Other special things about the history of your piece of jewelry:
- Your piece of jewelry was built during the waxing crescent of the Harvest Moon lunar cycle and during the Autumn Equinox.
- It was created on the cusp of autumn deep within the Okanogan Forest in Washington State.
- Magickal Stone Correspondences: Manifestation
- Tarot on my bench the week this collection was started: The Empress (reversed) , 2 of Pentacles (reversed), Knight of Swords (reversed)…(the meaning of each are easily found on YouTube. My favorite channel on YouTube is Contemporary Tarot)
- Flora near your jewelry this month: Male Winter Squash Blossom, Mullein, White Campion
- Animal/Insect appearance: Osprey, Cat Faced Spider
- Music I listened to while designing your jewelry: Hits from the 2010’s
- Other items I consumed while designing your jewelry: Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
- Environmental: Rain
Aids in expressing your authentic sense of self through ornamentation
Ability to keep your piece of jewelry less-tarnished
Reduction of your carbon footprint
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM >>> www.instagram.com/rashel_fitchett
IMPORTANT BUYER INFORMATION. Please read :)
1. This item ships USPS. All jewelry items ship fully insured (domestic only). Other options available at checkout. Please choose Signature Delivery to encourage USPS to handle your package carefully.
2. Wide bands 6mm or wider need to be ordered in about a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
3. Always obtain your ring sizes from a professional jeweler (for both thin and wideband sizes).
4. Colors in photos may appear different due to lighting, monitor color, etc.
5. Please contact Pacific Crest Silver with ANY problems at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. While wearing a ring, avoid abrasives, sharp objects, prolonged direct UV light, heat, pressure, and chemicals (soaps, lotions, oils, foams, etc).
7. No refunds on deposits or custom rings.
8. International buyers are responsible for all costs related to international shipments. I am unable to mark items as gifts.